MONOPOLY!
Thats what he said,
OMG, yes Bradie Lets.
Ha, i love you dude.
So rad!
Omg, Keltie,
Shes so cute :P
Gotta love her.
I'm listening to the Jonas Brothers and thinking
how much i would love to take of Nick Jonas' purity ring :P
NAUGHTY.!
Anyways, so how is everyone?
Good. hope so.
Lets talk :P
<333>

Ahh Nick Jonas...YUM! :P
ReplyDeleteWow Pete Wentz! i thought he was in Europe somewhere?
I know, i can't wait for Cobra Starship! They're at a venue and it's kinda small so we're hoping to get there really early to be in the front. it's a small venue so the stage is really near the ground. I think i love those best because you get really close the the people playing, like GABE!
I'm Team Keltie! to which my friends hate me for because they don't like her because she dated Ryan Ross. I didn't really know who she was until they broke up but after reading her blog so many times, i am an avid fan. I love it when she says 'badass'!
I am very good today. I wore my blue socks and practiced ballet with my sister (well what I could remember) in the afternoon.
Did you say you lived in New Zealand? or Australia? sorry i am terrible at remembering anything