skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
its time to change.
It's the end.
Im gunna move on.
this time i mean it.
Keltie has a crush and im leaving my love behind.
I dont deserve to be used to make you feel better.
Thats not nice.
I'm on the look.
and on the look for some rad quotes anyone?
<33
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Obsession.
What it could have been.
About Me
iteeahh
I am still a teenager. Yes i am young, But i am wise with things for years beyond.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(27)
▼
March
(27)
twitter my facebook. :P
i want it back...
i have had the night of my life.
so you take them back - mtv awards tomorrow.
they say they miss you...
its time to change.
I'm am now 17.
Bradie Webb: Let's Play...
Shimmy A Go Go.
School...
ha i have a follower.
Life is now getting better.
my new happiness.
Hold on tight.
people are wierd.
sorry...,
#11
everyones at it.
this is my life.
Mardi Gra.
i now know how it feels...
tiffany blews
folie a deux(L)
open happiness.
myspace is annoying me.
I'm so over couples...
first blog. Mood indifferent
No comments:
Post a Comment