Sunday, March 1, 2009

first blog. Mood indifferent

Okay. So i'm kinda upset that my first ever blog is going to be of this topic, but it's the truth.
I dont really have a mood.
I am  so over everything right now.
I'm so over school.
Home life.
and everything in between.

to the love of my life:
I'm sorry if i am not the one for you.
I just wanted to be loved by you.
I wanted to make you mine,
and make you the happiest person in the world.
I'm sorry that i failed at that,
but I guess somehow I'll have to live without you.
Even know deep down I dont want too.

On a better note I got my Pretty. Odd. vinyl today,
and that made me slightly better.
I guess.
I want spaghetti for dinner,
and im having steak instead...?
hmm.
Oh well.

Anyways everyone have  good night :)
xxx

"Keltie Colleen is my hero right now, as she is hurting and somehow getting through life alright." Quote made by Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment