Monday, March 16, 2009

Life is now getting better.

I have to say this whole,
"look at your life a different way" is working.
It really is.
If you haven't noticed Keltie Colleen is my hero.
I look up to her alot.
and when she feels better it kinda makes me feel better,
maybe i just need that someone to look up too,
to push my emotions the way they should be.

I'm so glad she talked to Ryan.
I really am.
I talked to someone I care about today,
and yesterday and I actually haven't been happier.
I really haven't.
I do care for the person,
and just forgetting them didn't work.
But if my life can get better with them in it,
Then I'm complete.

get well soon, Keltie.

Night. xxx

2 comments:

  1. sorry i was only just able to actually get into your blog, but i read it and it's awesome.
    I love keltie, she's amazing, really inspirational. I didn't know anything about her until she broke up with ryan and my friend told me. I looked at her blog and I couldn't stop reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and happy birthday on the 19th, i hope that's right

    ReplyDelete